I ventured outside of Delhi this weekend and came away with many first time experiences. In just about 48 hours I did so many things it's really difficult to summarize. I'll try to keep this posting to just the highlights but be sure to check out the pictures (the link is over on the right hand side of the blog titled "Heather's India Pictures") and you can post questions or email me if you'd like.Quick version: This was my first...
...train trip - took the Shatabdi Express for ~1150 rupees or $30 for a 7 hour ride
...view of the Indian country side - a bit like the Central Valley
...train food experience - actually very good!
...moment of silence
...auto rickshaw ride - and second and third and fourth....
...temple - The Golden Temple to be exact
...flag lowering ceremony at the Pakistan border
...upset stomach while in India
...leisurely afternoon in the sun while in India
No comments:
Post a Comment