Friday, January 18, 2008

Dinner in Delhi

Last night we (Megan, James, Tim, Heba and I) went to Baluchi in the Intercontinental Hotel in downtown Delhi. For my first experience with high end Indian food in India, it was awesome. The palak paneer (my favorite dish at home) was amazing! They also had live entertainment playing in the background. It was a total immersion experience and when you come to visit I will take you here.

I should also explain that there is a fun group of Googlers that I spend a fair amount of time with and we are all working in Gurgaon. Tim and James are from Dublin, Ireland, Heba is from the Bay Area and Megan is my "partner in crime" for the entire 9 months. The five of us do dinner together each night and catch up on each other's day. Already feels a bit like family.

No comments: