Jodha Akbar was my first - but will not be my last - Bollywood movie. Nearly four hours long, the movie is the most recently Bollywood block buster and I checked it out on Saturday night. Classic story of an arranged marriage between a handsome prince and a willful woman who is in love with another man. I was absolutely captivated by the jewlery and fabrics. Maybe you will be so lucky to watch the version with English subtitles with me sometime.
Sunday, March 2, 2008
BollyWould
Jodha Akbar was my first - but will not be my last - Bollywood movie. Nearly four hours long, the movie is the most recently Bollywood block buster and I checked it out on Saturday night. Classic story of an arranged marriage between a handsome prince and a willful woman who is in love with another man. I was absolutely captivated by the jewlery and fabrics. Maybe you will be so lucky to watch the version with English subtitles with me sometime.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
ADD THIS TO THE TOP OF THE LIST OF THINGS TO DO W/ME WHEN I VISIT YOU!!!
Post a Comment