This man is responsible for my well being. This week he has said things like, "I will take some of your illness so you will have less" and "when you are happy, I am happy." And he really means it. Today Capil, Megan and I went grocery shopping. The goal was to find some snack foods and I thought we were going to an American style grocery store. In fact we went the Gurgaon bazaar but not before we crossed a few major intersections on foot - and this is a really big deal for me because it's TERRIFYING to cross the road. I could blame it on Saturday morning laziness but I did not make a grocery list. And when we got to the bazaar I was totally over stimulated. Needless to say, Capil was very patient as Megan and I picked out a couple of things (cashews, almonds, pasta, sugar and sweet potatoes and a pair of socks). After the morning adventure I felt so much more confident walking around Gurgaon and later that afternoon in Delhi. And that is why Capil is a good protector of my well being.
Saturday, February 2, 2008
My well being
This man is responsible for my well being. This week he has said things like, "I will take some of your illness so you will have less" and "when you are happy, I am happy." And he really means it. Today Capil, Megan and I went grocery shopping. The goal was to find some snack foods and I thought we were going to an American style grocery store. In fact we went the Gurgaon bazaar but not before we crossed a few major intersections on foot - and this is a really big deal for me because it's TERRIFYING to cross the road. I could blame it on Saturday morning laziness but I did not make a grocery list. And when we got to the bazaar I was totally over stimulated. Needless to say, Capil was very patient as Megan and I picked out a couple of things (cashews, almonds, pasta, sugar and sweet potatoes and a pair of socks). After the morning adventure I felt so much more confident walking around Gurgaon and later that afternoon in Delhi. And that is why Capil is a good protector of my well being.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment