Thursday, June 5, 2008

Delhi Daze

Some random thoughts of a deep, and not so deep, nature....

Just finished "The Power of One" and I'm ashamed that I had not read the book earlier. This is my favorite quote, "The power of one is above all things the power to believe in yourself, often well beyond any latent ability you may have previously demonstrated. The mind is the athlete; the body is simply the means it uses to run faster or longer, jump higher, shoot straighter, kick better, swim harder, hit further or box better." I believe this wholeheartedly. Thank you goes to Megan for recommending that I read the book.

Mom and Brian are coming to visit next week. Brian's visit was planned but Mom's is a surprise I get an energy boost each time I think about having some relaxing time to spend with her in the city that I have grown to really enjoy.....for those who are wondering, that city is Delhi....not Gurgaon.

No comments: